We define harassment as any act or action that is believed to be motivated by:
- unprovoked assault or grievous bodily harm
- damage to property
- throwing missiles
- blocking your way
- offensive graffiti
- verbal abuse
- threatening with animals
How to report harassment
Phone customer services on 0800 328 0970
Visit your local housing centre.
Contact the local police: Limehouse - 020 7515 1212
Always remember if you are in fear or require immediate assistance contact the police by dialling 999
What we will do
- we fully investigate your complaint confidentially
- we will only share information with other agencies such as the police with your agreement
- we will keep you informed at every stage of the investigation
- where there is sufficient evidence we will take action against identified perpetrators.
- issue formal warnings
- obtain court injunctions
- seek anti-social behaviour orders
- evict those in breach of tenancy
We are committed to ensuring all members of our communitylive free of harassment. With your help, support and co-operation we can develop an environment that celebrates diversity and allows us to live free from fear.