Mind Connect - support for those aged 16-25
01/11/2012 08:30 AM
Mind Connect offers 16-25 year olds the opportunity to talk to a counsellor about, for example:
· feeling down, stressed, low, worried or anxious
· coming to terms with a bereavement, relationship breakdown, or loss of any kind
· dealing with anger, frustration, or when feelings are out of control
· problem solving and understanding things differently
· moving forward if feeling stuck or lacking direction in life
Mind Connect is available to young people irrespective
of a homelessness background. We can offer up to 12 sessions of talking therapy using an integrative approach. They accept agency referrals or self-referrals. The service is free of charge
, and is available to young people resident anywhere in London. They can cover young people’s travel fare if they are out-of-pocket travelling to our office. If a young person prefers attending the initial assessment session with their support worker - that’s fine.
For more information on this service, click here
to view a flyer.